Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sometimes it comes in handy to have intelligent fellows handy...



These would be pictures to document Karlee and Alisha's loneliness (complements of Kar's Camera). Blaine and Tori are still working on Torrence's math homework, Tyler and I just barely finished my chemistry, and therefore got to pose all silly like. :) 
Tori and I were giggling across the table, "Thank goodness we have smart boys!" 
So. I have to go to class, but I'm going to do a catch up post of MLK weekend stuff, and pictures :)
P.S, will you please check out how cool me and Tyler's snow sculpture is? Look close...
It's a man swimming away from sharks! Bahaha :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey! We like your snow sculpture!! We haven't made one this year..its much too warm in these parts

    ReplyDelete