Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chemistry.


No, no, no. Not that... the other Chemistry.


Getting warmer... (although, unfortunately I don't look as cool or happy as this guy in that class. :p)


Ok so not really this one either. But I thought it was funny. 

On to my story: sometimes in Chemistry lab we separate one substance into three different ones. And sometimes the one substance starts out as 3grams, but by the time you've filtered, decanted, evaporated and re-weighed you end up with three substances that total up to 5.12grams. Interesting? Indeed. That, my dears, is what we call a series of discrepancies. Also, every time I put on my safety glasses I feel like Taylor Swift in "Teardrops on My Guitar" when she's in her chem class giggling and spilling things all over her crush. Except my lap partner isn't my crush. My lap partner varies from a foot ball jock with a cold, or two know it all girls. And my hair isn't ringlets of flaxen wonder.
So mainly I guess I feel like a girl wearing safety glasses....
But that song always pops into my head! 
Movin on...Yesterday I didn't realize that a parking lot was for faculty only and therefore after I got out of my 9:30 class I found a pretty, folded paper. Sadly the writing wasn't as pretty as the folding. Thankfully the ticket was only for $25.00. But, I'm running over to Tyler's now so ttfn!




1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, flaxen wonder. I love your blog.

    I Emailed you about cameras. I think. Solidcommagirl22? At yahoo? Let me know if you got it.

    ReplyDelete