Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Free Workout post...


So Friday was Tyler's birthday. Their neighbor girls planned a surprise party that I almost didn't know about :p until I found out I had to preoccupy him for a few hours that night while they set it up. So we went to Roy's (best pizza ever!) and got the absolute smallest pizza they have, and colored. Unfortunately Tyler got way into the coloring. I was trying so hard to hurry him along without seeming suspicious. The surprise party was for two other people as well, so we missed the initial 'jump out of the dark screaming' surprise moment... but it's ok because Tyler still was crazy surprised and blushed tons. Basically it was a success. :p His roommates made him a minion cake. As in piled 6 layers on, shaped it and then decorated so it looked like a minion. I'm just sayin, it was magnificent. :) 
Saturday, I made Tyler a birthday dinner. His favorite food is beef stroganoff on rice, so I tried that out. It wasn't to difficult despite the seven thousand technical difficulties. :p However, I blame those on a messy kitchen and myself rather than the recipe. 


This is the part where you get the free exercise. I would like you all to exercise your imagination and pretend thats exactly what my food looked like. :p I forgot to get my camera out, which is semi sad, because although it didn't look like this tasty picture it still looked pretty good. Dessert was cutesy baby cheesecakes with strawberries and chocolate on top; we melted chocolate too and dipped pretzels and cookies and raspberries in it. It was pretty fun! Now for my favorite part of blogging.
PICTURES! (They're semi random p.s.)

From foreverish ago at a Snow BBall game!
Karlee, Me, Trever, Tyler, and Ashlyn

Happy roommate clothes swap!

At the Rail Jam


Good sabbath to you all :p

ANTM?

I suppose we felt cute this day. So what do we do? A photo shoot of course.

Sometimes me and Jilly Bean play hair dresser.

Woah, this one is from forever ago. Just chillin with our neighbor boys.
(Me, Jayson, Karlee, Steven, Alisha, Tori)

Baha, can you see Sam's eyes? 

Tyler and I at the Rail Jam. Just in case you couldn't find him, he's the one in the crazy bright yellow. :p

Freezing outside on our balcony admiring the sculpture Tyler and I did.

Like I said, we have lots of photo shoots. :p

Again, freezing on the balcony.

Dinner time! Plus Jill's foot.

Classic Torrence face. :)

This was last Sunday when I was teaching in R.S, and Sami was playing in Sacrament. :)

Crazy goons? Indeed.



Does this one really even need a caption?








No comments:

Post a Comment