Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One time I called a locksmith...

Because I locked my keys in Ted. In the ignition.

I went to Fairview to get my nails done (Merry Christmas to me, from me!) and when I got done I paid the lady, and then realized my keys weren't in my hand. Or pocket. Or anywhere. (Here's where the praying frantically comes into play, but I must not have been as angelic as I should've been because Heavenly Father didn't make my keys magically remove themselves from my ignition and locked truck.)
So I abashedly knocked on her door again and we proceeded to call every single person we know to find someone who knows how to break into cars. Finally we found someone and she took her waiting client downstairs, telling me that I'm welcome to borrow some cash if I didn't have enough to pay for it. A phone call to my dad later and I was still waiting. The poor guy froze to death for at least half an hour- turns out Toyota's are one of the hardest to break into. Kudos for them. So thirty dollars (instead of forty-five) later I'm on my way back to E town. :)
Oh these adventures I get myself into.

Also, this weekend should maybe get here sooner because it's Martin Luther King weekend, which means we get one whole extra day. Huge deal, right? But Tyler is coming to Cedar with me so I'm excited. :)
Anywho. Naptime before class. Au Revoir!

1 comment:

  1. I am the queen of locking my keys in my car. Seriously I think I've done it like 5 times. And if I had owned a car for the past two years the count would be higher. ;) Thanks for the giggle! Glad you got into your car!

    ReplyDelete