Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Don't speak! I know just what you're thinkin

FHE Mustache party!! 
A week-ish ago I decided I wanted to have a mustache party because that seems like the thing to do these days... and because in this family we genuinely enjoy mustache humor. 
But since it was a Family Home Evening lesson, I figured I should tie something spiritual into it... 
So the lesson was on recognizing who we truly are and not disguising that. (Because mustaches are disguises.... it might be a stretch, but the Bible Dictionary is pretty void of mustache references.)
We watched this video, and listened to this song.

Clever, right?
 Ok so that picture had almost nothing to do with the blog post at hand. Minus it has a fantastic mustache on it. And it's a dry humor kinda joke. Which is always good...

Anywho, I'm tired and lazy so I'm not really writing much, but here's the pictures of the evening! (P.S, I'm so lazy that I'm not even going to put the pictures in order... sorry!)
Best part of FHE!

Here's my attempt to tie something gospel related into mustache's.






Erin says she had facial reconstruction... her facial hair isn't sure where to grow in yet.




Ok, have you guys seen Night In The Museum 2? With Colonial Custard? I'm just saying... 



(Not to alarm you, but I think your eyebrow is a tad askew...)




How many completos?




Oh my... haha 

Double oh my! Anyone else thinking "The Strangler"? (I hope her hands are clean!)

True love! (Or Bonnie and Clyde inmate bookings...)

"Do you want to have a party at my house?"

"I know it is green. But what else is about it?"

Self proclaimed luchadors. 




Creepily serious farmer and wife? Perhaps.




(What you lookin' at Jessup?)

We're very successful aimers.



Also, on Saturday we went to St Geezy, and shopped. Far more than my father and Erin and (Well. I think pretty much everyone besides the twins and I) wanted to.
(However, I now own awesome over the knee boots and the cutest white pea coat ever.)



                                      

We're Hollister sale sweater triplets! 
                                     

4 comments:

  1. HI SHANNON! LOOKS LIKE THE FHE WAS A GREAT SUCCESS. FUN FOR EVERYONE. WISH WE COULD HAVE BEEN THERE. THANKS FOR BEING OUR SPECIAL SWEETHEART. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON.....GRAM....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, it looks like your FHE (facial hair extravaganza) was a smashing success! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooove the last episode of kids history. I wish you were still here to quote it with me all the time! & I'm so proud that you got over the knee boots and thought of me whilst purchasing them!
    I llllovvve you!
    Idk why my google is coming up as unknown, but this is karlee, nevertheless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been TERRIBLE at commenting and blogging lately. But I had to go back and tell you that I LOVED this FHE idea. You are a genius!!! And i love your family!!!

    ReplyDelete