Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I, I just died in your arms tonight...

And it wasn't just something you said.
(Unless your the trainer woman from this morning's 'Power Pump' class.)

Yeah. That good.
I think I'm ready to cry! Haha, which means one of two things. Either Gold's kicks some serious behind, or I'm totally wimpy.
Either way I think I'm going to have to find a walker, stick a basket on it (talk myself out of filling the basket with Andes mints) and rig a little bell  on it so I can alert people to my coming up on sidewalks.

So. Now off to mop some floors (singing some Cinderella ;) ) and then off to do some baptisms!

And then probably belly flopping into bed and dying until the next gym encounter. :)

Oh, and by the way, HAPPY WEEKEND!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shannon, Tuff stuff. I don't want Golds Gym to discourage you or define who you are.... You just keep on being our beautiful Shannon. The Temple sounds wonderful. Hope i can get there some day soon.... mopping floors,... a necessay task unfortunately....and you make a very charming Cinderella.....Love you so much...Gram

    ReplyDelete