Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 11, 2011

If it hurts to tie your shoes, you're doing it right.

My friend Kassie and I went to Gold's this morning (the manager jedi mind persuaded me to sign up with my other friends, Tabby and Shay the other day. "Today's the last day that you only pay a dollar to sign up!" Bull sniffles. My friend Kassie, AND Jennifer said that's what he told them. A couple months ago. Oh well. Still a sweet deal!)
Kas and I did the 'spinning class', in which you don't actually even twirl or get dizzy or puke. (Well, maybe on the puke.)
Ride one of those bikes at the gym- ya know the ones with the morbidly uncomfortable seats? After an hour, get off and see how well you can walk up stairs! I bet I'm not the only one who trips every other step after that! The instructor was a woman with all of 2% body fat (probably) and she was nice... in a really brutal, work your bum off or else, sort of way.

This is sort of how I'm feeling about it right now.

Given, I don't actually wear pantyhose that often... it seems pretty fitting. :p 
HAPPY WEEKEND! 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Shannon keep moving!! I need to start walking again. I know I would feel much better..... Hope things are going well for you. Hope you enjoyed stake conference as much as we did. Love you ...Gram...

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahaha. Best. Picture. EVER.

    ReplyDelete