Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 07, 2011

Femme Fatale...

Once upon a time there was a girl. That girl was starting to get sick and so she decided going to bed early and actually getting some rest would be the best thing to do. 10:30, she had face washed, teeth brushed, hands and toes lotioned, scriptures read and prayers said. She and her roommate lay in silence, waiting for the sandman to come work his magic on them, and work his magic he did. On one of them. The girl lay awake, impatiently waiting for sleep. Three and a half hours later, the poor girl was STILL awake.
And that is why she is now officially a femme fatale. But not in the scandalous connotation.
Did you know that in French, "Femme Fatale" means literally fatal woman? Pretty scary stuff, eh?
This staying up all night business isn't really flying for me. Then again, neither is waking up early and being wide awake when I could've slept for at least another hour.
So now, this is me. Minus the blond hair, cool microphone thingy and wedding ring. (Semantics, really.)
Oh sleep. Why must you evade me?
On the bright side, I woke up this morning singing, "Good morning merry sunshine, what made you wake so soon? You scare away the little stars and shine away the moon!"  In a rather Grammie Marilyn sounding voice. And really, who can feel grumpy when thinking about Grammie Marilyn? So maybe I'll have to call that cute lady later today so that when my sleep deprived ornery disease sets in I won't turn into a fatal woman. ;)




P.S!
Since I'm a vain child... Check this out!!

Now to unveil the name of this stuff.... 
I'm not really sure.
I pretty much just threw stuff together that looked like it'd like to be used. (I almost put tomatoes in but it looked like that would be semi disgusting.)
Anyway. I kinda just wanted to show off.

But now that I've put another real life from Shannon's camera picture on here, I just can't stop! (It's a problem. :p)
Sometimes I look retarded with my hair all slickey back... but I guess Tyler likes me anyway. :)

I think we're wearing Barney Colors... No big deal.

The past week has been a rough one, so how do I cope? I clean out everything and bag things up and hide them in my (erm, my dad's) truck. Good plan, right?

Apparently my account had reached the status of "Unsafe and we must shut it down and give you a new card, but you don't get it for like ten days, mostly to make your life inconvenient."... Chopping those things up is therapeutic though, I'm telling you, You've gotta try this!

Ok. I think I'm done being vain. I'm gonna take a nap.

1 comment:

  1. Impressed by your cooking skillz. And I love when you mention Grammie Marilyn! I love her! (There is a picture of her on my most recent post and it makes me smile.)

    I hope you get some good quality sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete