Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

PYROMANIA!!

Don't worry. There's no need for concern...
I just played with fire in a Chem lab. Nothing too big. :p
We did flame tests today, and just to illustrate how stinkin bored I've been being sickly, those fiery tests made my day.
But really, can you blame me? Look how neato!
Yeah.... I feel super boring because I can't remember one single thing that I wanted to blog about. This week has gone a lot better, minus the being sick stuff. But I feel like since Tyler and I talked about figuring out times for study and date times and things of that sort I've been able to see him more often AND be more productive. Bonus? I think yes.
Speaking of handsome, I'm going to make pizza with him so I'm gonna log right off... Pictures tomorrow I assume!
(Also I get to go home to Cedar tomorrow and see my cute Piute friends!)

No comments:

Post a Comment