Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Three hours of agony and destruction.


Yes folks, that's my brain.
Actual footage.
I've been doing homework in the library with Tyler and his brother for THREE AND A HALF HOURS! 

...

So, I'm taking a break. :)
I read a few blogs (Angie, I have now officially been inspired to have a mustache party. Also, I giggled for five minutes at your comment on my last post. A- Poor Klane probably feels just like Tyler during cooking extravaganza's... well fed and shooed. :p B- I felt kinda accomplished that my attempt at being clever and poetic with the line of twitterpated hearts made your day. I mean really. What more could a blogger ask for?)
and I facebook-ed for a minute... maybe seven... (But that's besides the point.) (I still think I'm going to delete my account, but while I sat with my mouse hovering over the 'delete this account into sheer oblivion for the rest of forever' button, I froze. It must be an addiction. I assume. Which is probably not good, since all addictions are unhealthy in some form or another. Sad. That's all I can say to describe that moment in time: sad.)

Also, (No offence to Miss Alycia (Crowley Party), but who are you? Anybody know? Because I'm feeling like either I have Alzheimers or halfsheimers...... ooor else I truly and genuinely haven't the foggiest on who she is. But kudos to you, Alycia, for going to Snow! It's basically amazing.

Now. I am going to complete the feat (woo for rhymes) of finishing my homework. Every last drop! (Ok. So maybe just half the drops. Like we'll just start with Chemistry... no need to bite off more than you can chew. Right?... Wrong. Fine. Every last drop. :p)

(Also! Stay posted for STINKIN ADORABLE Valentine's madness. Tyler is a romantic genius I tell you.)


WAIT A SECOND HOLD THE PHONE!! Before I forget:
P.S. Angie, what in the world is Mad Men? (My initial guess was the parallel of mad cow disease but in human males... however, I'm thinking that's gotta be politically incorrect somehow, and maybe even just down right incorrect.)

4 comments:

  1. Miss Alycia (Crowley Party) Is one of my friends from back home. Her family is the one who introduced me to Snow. :-) Just thought you might want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! The mystery's been solved! Haha Thanks Cait, I was starting to feel like I should have my memory checked or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no no no! You are just fine and your memory is not failing you... at least not with this one. I have no clue what it is doing to you with other situations. ;-) Love you Shannon and we need a good old talk like in the earlier days. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, about Alycia, she is a comment fisher. She goes around finding as many blogs as she can and commenting on all of them. One day I was with a bunch of friends and mentioned this random girl who had commented on my blog, and it turned out she had randomly commented on every. single. blog. of the people present. I think she is trying to get as many people as possible to come to her blog, by going and commenting on as many blogs as she can. I think she wants to be like Rockstar Diaries or something. Anyway. That's my schpiel about that.

    And Mad Men is a tv show that had been quite popular in the last couple years. It's set in the 1960's and it's about people who worked in advertising agencies on Madison Avenue in New York. Advertising people were nicknamed "Mad Men" at the time because most of the big agencies were on Madison Avenue (and still are, that's where Klane's ad agency is), and the name kind of stuck. Since Klane is an ad guy we thought we'd give the series a try, but a lot of the characters are having secret affairs and I don't like watching them ruin their lives. It's kind of depressing. But it is fun to see what the ad industry was like, the similarities and differences between how it was then and how it is now.

    Excited to see your vday post!

    ReplyDelete