Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Guess who has a day off....

neiner neiner and such. :)

So I slept in!

.... until 6:30.

But then I went back to bed. And had bizarre dreams about old guy friends doing my gel nails, creeper men not selling me ice cream and going to a ball. In a semi hideous but strangely cute black dress. (But my make up was awful. Not even strangely cute. I looked like a corpse bride. Where do I come up with these things??)

And then I had some breakfast and got ready and drove over to HATCH! :D

So I'm going to go visit with my seesters :)

Later guess what I get to do?

Swimming with my moo, and some institute!

Sigh... oh I love days off. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweet shan. Hope your day at work went well. Brianne and I are watching neat videos of you and Erin doing gymnastics.( And various other things) You were so cute.No wonder you turned out to be such a beautiful young lady. Keep making great choices,we're proud of you.
    ...love your grandmother and grandfather Heap

    ReplyDelete