Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

T minus 4 days!

Dear readers, guess who's moving?
(Temporarily anyway.)


Yup, that'd be me. :) I got a full time job with more hours and higher wages in the visitors center at Bryce Canyon!


I start Monday morning, bright and early. Which is going to take some getting used to since I'm still in the nocturnal college student mode where my day ends well into the night and begins... well into the morning. :p
I'm really excited though! This will be good for me. :) Working lots of hours, and hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa Barton, having a running buddy in my cousin Maycee, having lots of time to do Pharmacy Tech studying, and having lots of distance between my social life obsession. Time to get things balanced, right? (I'm feeling a goal setting party coming on, and I'm really determined to get things all in order in life, and make and save some serious mulah!)

Anyway. Just thought I'd let you all know. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so exciting! It will be a huge change! I can't wait to hear about your adventures - I am sure there will be tons of different kinds of people coming through Bryce in the summer. How interesting!

    ReplyDelete