Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 20, 2011

New Mantra (because Cherene my Aunt suggested it)

"I like this job, Life is good."
New chapters are being written folks! Which is insanely scary, and insanely exciting all at the same time! (But mostly just insane. ;) )


So as for an update, today was my first day and I mostly just toured the park and got to eat at Pines with my Moo Moo and Jill. I did a little bit on the registers, and heard all the information I'll need for this job.
Which made me feel kind of like this:
But the 'interp's are a desk away which provides all the entertainment value I'll need. And it was interesting to see (and hear) all the different people who came in. :) (Even though some countries apparently haven't found out that bra's are a fantastic invention. This might be a summer to discover all sorts of new fashion trends. :p)

As much as I know you guys want me to ramble on for hours on end about me and my life like I'm so vain and really think that song is about me- even though we all know it is ;) - it smells like Grandma is making dinner so I'm gonna run help! (Maybe I'll learn to be a good cook this summer too!)

P.S I really am so grateful that I get to be here in this whole new job/living with sweet grandparents situation this summer. They're so cute! (I think I'm going to get spoiled a tiny bit. :p)

1 comment:

  1. I am the worst blog commenter ever lately. Anyway I hope you're adjusting to your job all right and that things are going well!

    ReplyDelete