Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Sometimes I think I am not a people person

Which is very ironic since that's one of the things I wrote down seventeen times on application/resume madness today.
I think the right side of the bed evaded me- which makes sense considering I slept on a couch last night;
all grumpiness aside though, I have exciting news!
I applied for a job in Bryce Canyon. It's still very very much up in the air, but I've had lots of fun day dreaming about it so far. :)

It's a full time job with a higher wage and so I could just work at one job instead of two, and make more. (Minus gas and grocery costs... But still. One instead of two? I'm in!)
Working at Bryce would be a really great experience. :) Getting to be closer to my Mom's side of the family, hanging out with my Moo, full time job, a loan and car (possibly. Scary though right?), seeing lots of different cultures, evading the 'trapped in high school' feeling and the acquaintances of questionable influence. (No offense to anyone or high school or anything. I'm just pointing that one out.)... it'd just be really cool! 

Now my friend Tabby wants me to go work out with her. She claims it's for moral support, but we all know what she's hinting at. :p I love food, and it's replaced men in my life. That's a serious problem for me and my figure. I was doing really well at working out a few weeks ago, but then I pretty much plummeted off the bandwagon. It's really hard to get motivated to work out again now, anyone have any suggestions? What works for you? I'd like to be an in shape and not completely unfortunate looking human being. :) 

My mantra for today? "Be patient. It's not a big deal. Be patient, people over things. Be patient." ... Did I mention "Be patient"? :p Goodness. I need to hunt down who ever keeps kicking my tricycle in the ditch and have them removed from the premises. Life is good! Quite being grouchy! (That should probably be my sub-mantra or something.)

Anywho. Happy Tuesday! (T minus two days until the stupendous road trip to none other than Colorado! I'll be honest. At this point I'm mostly excited to swim at the hotels and not having to work for a few days. :p But the ruins are going to be pretty awesome too! Not to mention quality time with the fam. :) ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment