Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Retro anyone?

Last night was one of the bestest dances of my whole entire existence.
Based on the title I'm sure you all know why. :D
My roommies and I got some awesome costumes (Thanks to Wally World) and got totally decked out to dance the night away! Tyler, Trever, and Derek (some of the A10 men) and some of the Snow Blast children came over to snap some pictures before going over to the AC and turning into 80's rockstars! (Hey baby I'm a rock star!!)






























After the dance I went on a Denny's run with Ryan (after we checked out Courtney's super awesome fort and ratified fort rules and fort nick names :p) and then this morning I woke up to being BODY SLAMMED. Yeah. Matt stinkin Fausett body slammed me awake. And then my apartment and Matt made brunch! Nothin's better than Breakfast at 2 in the morning and then again at 2 in the afternoon! Haha. Now we're all veggin and I'm trying to come up with adventurous ideas.

P.S I really can't wait until Thanksgiving so I can go hang out with my family! Strangely enough I miss those folks quite a bit.

Oh! P.P.S.

"... Here lies Alfred, Shannon's faithful cellular device. His life was one of adventure, swimming in toilet bowls, hiding in snowbanks and even skydiving off of the third floor balcony of Shannon's residence. Poor Alfred just couldn't handle round two of toilet swimming I guess. May he rest in piece." :p


I think I'm practically in a bubble of non-communication now. Cut off from the world.
I miss Alfred.

2 comments:

  1. YOU. LOOK. FANTASTIC. Seriously. That 80s outfit is ROCKIN. And the HAIR! How did you get it to defy gravity like that?! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha Thanks Ang, we had SO much fun being sexy 80's women... the guys were pretty legit too. :p As for the hair here's the recipe. Half a can of super hold hairspray, and one Tori Babb. :p My roommate is the queen of poofage!

    ReplyDelete