Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Since I covered mustaches late last night...

I figured I'd move on to these bad boys tonight!



Ok Ok, so I'm kidding.
But I am thinking about hair seeing how I just chopped all of mine off again. Sometimes I wonder what in the world possesses me to follow up on these spur of the moment urges of hair decapitation. But I do love the drama of slicing it all off... however I feel like I look like the seven year old girl next door. Much different from the sophisticated, and edgy college student look I was going for.
Good news though, the girl who cut it said she can fix it for me tomorrow. More texture, more choppy... edgy. Less seven year old-ish.

Also. I'm thinking as I'm walking from C building to B building... "Shannon, you would cut off all your hair right before winter. What is wrong with you." So let me show you my grand answer to that dilemma of dilemmas.

Good plan huh. It's almost like someone must have had the same dilemma before me, and come up with the solution before me. Good thing we all know that I'm still the most original and all that good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. We must see a picture of this beautiful new edgy hair!

    ReplyDelete