Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Snow Ball!

(So I've been sitting here for the past like... ten minutes trying to blog. This is the first stuff I've written. Obviously. Wanna know why?? How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, that's why. It's quite hilarious to watch. Especially with Karlee shooting down a guys horse. Complete with sound effects and giggles. :D)

The Snow Ball. Much fun, ladies and gents. Much fun. We were water coloring geniuses for an hour, making all sorts of masterpieces. We even watched Painting with Bob. I think. Something like that... and then us girls got ready and were picked up for a marvelous dinner thanks to Tanner Marchant. Chicken and stuffing, green beans, biscuits... yum!! So. Tori Did my hair, and Karlee did my makeup and those girls are practically better than Paul Mitchell!! They made Mr. Hyde look like Dr. Jekyll again! Here's some pictures that Tori took. :)



As for the dance, we're a bunch of spastic crazies I believe. It was so much fun though! Hahahaha, ya know the song "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias? They played the spanish version, and Ryan started making up his own lyrics in spanish haha. I giggled far too much.


In other news... once upon a time this week all six of the B9 girls were home at the same time. Can you say "Wonder of wonder, miracle of miracles"? We even have EVIDENCE!




See? Aren't we cute? I love my apartment. I love Sami, and Karlee and Jill and Tori and Alisha. :D I love EVERYONE! And we've been keeping our apartment kinda clean these days. Isn't that wonderful. I love it.





Well. There's my post. I'm off to watch Pink Pride and Prejudice. I cannot even express to you how blasted excited I am! I missed this movie lots! I LOVE IT!!!! :D :D

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh cute boy!

    And cute room mates! Love the pictures you took together.

    ReplyDelete