Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 03, 2010

(A few hours later...)

Oops, did I already blog once today? Shoot. This darn short term memory loss of mine... ;)

I couldn't resist! Truly, I tried talking myself out of it:
"Shannon, just post it tomorrow. It'll still be here tomorrow."
But of course the other side of me rebutted with, "Like I have patience to wait that long?"

And thus, my second post of the day.

My dear cousin Maycee Moo directed me to this fabulous website.



I definitely recommend checking out the "About Us" part, in which the two authors tell us about them. (Er. Us. Whatever...) I find it rather quite interesting.
Also, all the food in it looks absolutely drool worthy, and who doesn't love that kinda stuff? I mean really.
It's too bad I didn't know about this sooner because we made dinner for our friend Johnnie and his step brother Reek, and also Sam's... um. The fellow who's attracted to her, of whom will remain nameless. Johnnie and Reek are pretty awesome. As well as Dom, but he just had to be gone playing basket ball. I never knew that you could scare away a 6'3" man with mere glitter. I'm going to start carrying that stuff around in my purse. It's lethal apparently.

Anywho, happy cooking and bon weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment