Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

(Insert clever title here)

So it's Sunday evening, and I know exactly four things at the moment.
1- I absolutely love Bishop Olsen, he's an amazing man and has so much insight and help for just about everything.

2- My talk for Sacrament meeting is done and over with... people chuckled at non chuckle parts, I felt scatter brained a little bit and I'm pretty sure it was totally primary status. But it's over and people were kind enough to nod their heads and act interested so we're all good. ;) Haha

3- Afton Andersen is seriously my new special friend. She's this cute 97 year old woman at the Nursing home. Tonight after tithing settlement I went over to say hello to her. She hugged me up and told me lots of stories and asked me to give my talk from sacrament meeting to her so she could hear it. So I did. :p She wants Tyler and I to sing for her next time we visit. :D Fun huh?

4- Life cereal is manna from heaven right now at this very moment in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment