Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Star's Delight...

It's Christmas Eve Night! (erm...) Day! :p

Cute, Sweet Grammie Marilyn always says that, and therefore I've been counting down until I could call her and make that exclamation!

It doesn't seem like it could possibly be Christmas Eve yet! I'm feeling a bit in limbo I think, but that's ok, tonight is the traditional Christmas Eve celebrations at the LeFevre's so maybe it'll set in then. :p

Yesterday my family went to see Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader which was AMAZING! I definitely recommend it. C.S. Lewis was an incredible author, and although he wasn't LDS he was right on with so many of his religious principles and parallels. Keeping that in mind through the movies makes them have much deeper meaning, I think. This one was especially touching to me. It was beautiful! I think you should all go see it. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment