Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Oh mylanta! People! I've reconfigured my blog (or some other grand word) and now my postage is as cool as Erin's! Do you know what this means? I now have the ability to make spastic posts to my little heart's content. :)
Cool!
I can make things easy for geriatrics to see!!!

Or hide secrets in here sorta. :p 
Mostly I'm just REALLY enjoying messing around with this. Bear with me. (Is that the correct spellage of that use of the word bear? (Because if I put "Bare with me"... well that could be disastrous. This is a G rated blog you know.)  
Also if I decide to make this a journal looking entry, such as 
Dear Diary
Dear Wanda,
Dear Iris,
 (See? Then I can make it look like I crossed out things, hehe. How quaint.)


I can highlight things in periwinkle type colors just because that'd be unique I believe.

And if I really wanted to get your attention..... :p I rather like this stuff. I'm as giddy as... Marissa on a morning when bacon is being served. (That's pretty giddy!)




So anyway...
Woah. That's nifty. So like if I walked away and then came back to finish the post, you'd know. And then the rift in thoughts wouldn't seem as out of the ordinary.
Oh how I love blogger. Thank you technology for being not as difficult as I was fearful you would be.




www.linerider.com ooh. That's cool.




So I should probably sign out, before this gets any more spastic.
10-4,


Love, Shannon. (hehe!)

No comments:

Post a Comment