Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Two days until Christmas!

So... I realize I've already posted today. But technically I think the first one this morning shouldn't have counted because it was total nonsense. Not that the majority of my posts aren't complete and utter balderdash, if you will.
But I must post again today because I've got some awesome pictures to show you folks. But as a preface, have you seen This movie , or This movie? Because I sort of love both of them... Saints and Soldiers is one of my favorites, I cry like a baby every time. And Take a Chance is a funny movie, of which we quote in awful Russian accents. (We are... heeeeeeeerrree!) 
So as I was eating my fries with Kaitlyn we saw Corbin Allred walk in with a couple of other paramedics. For a minute, I thought about settling with these stalker-ish pictures....
Sorry they're so blurry. :( Someday I would love a new camera.


I'm fully aware of how ridiculous we looked taking super obvious 'sneaky' pictures. :p

But then we decided to suck it up and just ask him for a picture. :) When we asked if he was Corbin though, he made this face and was like... "I... don't know..." So I"m thinking "Shoot!! It's not even him!" :p 
He stood on his toes for us to take the picture. 
Me, Corbin Allred, Kaitlyn Friese
Pretty nifty, eh? :) Also I took about a million other pictures, and a video. Here's what I've been up to today! :D



I sort of adore this old red truck. 


We found these little beauties in the Dollar store. I thought they looked rather alien-ish.

We coulda been super stars!

Birthday glasses for the Birthday girl!

Cutest beanie I've ever beheld!

I so love the rain!

:)

This picture begins the saga of silly string warfare. 





Ok so this has nothing to do with the silly string, I just liked it. :p

This is where the epic battle took place. At the park. Not the garbage can.


We tried to have a face off... as you can see that didn't really work as well as planned right off. Also, the stinkin camera angle is offish, but that's ok because you get the gist of it. You should also know that Kaitlyn got silly string all over my face and therefore I know first hand when I tell you, don't eat that stuff. It's awful.
Anywho, I'm off for a birthday dinner at Apple Bee's. I'm sure you'll see more pictures from that little party. :p Merry almost Christmas!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Haha this post made me laugh! Wanna know something funny? I agree with you about those two movies, I also love them. So I was amazed when I would see Corbin on campus at SUU because he's a student there, but now he is actually one of our climbing friends! He and Casey are pretty good buddies. Look at our climbing blog at our Halloween pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete