Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Definition Epic:

My date yesterday afternoon.
Just saying.

:)

(Ok, ok, no need to beg, I'll tell you!)
So he (he being my pretend twitterpation victim) picked me up and walked over to his side of the car. I was thinking, "Seriously? He didn't even open my door? Well I'm done with this one..." :p but then he hurried and opened it from the inside. Guess the door's broken from the outside haha. So we'll forgive him on that one, right?
We were originally planning on playing Frisbee Golf but then we didn't have frisbees, and (does anyone besides me think that word is looking painfully incorrect?) so then plan B was playing golf with a little kid, plastic golf set on campus. But alas, Wal-Mart doesn't carry any of those. We even asked a man who's name I've forgotten. So we did the next best thing, and that is buy nerf guns and declare duels in the library! (Only on the second and third floor of course because there are no adults supervising up there with a pitiful sense of humor to throw us out. :) )

Seriously, I love random stupid things I think, because that was possibly the most fun date I've been on in a looong time! After I slaughtered him in the library, we had a target practice contest in the hall of the food court building place. (I have no clue what anything's called at SUU.) He may have won that time, only because he stomped me on the south paw round. The tie breaker was a duel in the middle of a lot of people in a foyer. Two guys were cheering for me the whole time, which is probably why I won that duel too!
He took me to Krave for frozen yogurt, and they have plexi-glass on their walls and one of the tables so you can draw on them with dry erase markers. That means you're obligated to have art contests, right? Don't worry, I won that one too. :p
He's kind of obnoxious, but it was a really fun date!

(But now it pains me to say I need to finish getting ready, and hit the road so I can go work and pay for my cute car that I might be feeling some buyers remorse for. Only because of the bills... my car is too cute for me to regret buying otherwise of course. ;) )

2 comments:

  1. Okay, that seriously sounds like THE best date ever! So much fun!! Nerf war in a library?! Seriously!! That's awesome. This guy is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A FUN DATE!! Hope you have a repeat performance soon. Life is good and you are accopmlishing great things. Your car will be paid for before you know it and you will be so glad that you have it all paid for. It is a good investment. Keep up the good work. You are awesome...much love ....Gram.....

    ReplyDelete