Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 08, 2011

Mondays are happy days

Especially when it's your day off! :) I slept in (sorta. If you count until seven sleeping in. :p Which I do...)
I finally got to clean my car out! (Erm... and by my car I mean the one that my parents own but let me borrow. Slash Erin's future car.)
I cleaned my room and organized and threw away the crap that needed throwing away...
And I've finally written out a tithing check (side note, just stay caught up with tithing. It's far less shocking number wise that way.)
And cute boy who came in and got my number that I don't actually think I told you about texted me this morning to say good morning. Warm fuzzies? Possibly. ;)

Also, did I mention I finally sent a letter to Montana man? Because I did.

Yesterday I had to work, and I forgot how hard it is to work on Sundays. I don't like it feeling like any other day of the week, so I hummed hymns while I stocked my section. :p People looked at me funny, but that's ok, I was determined to have a good sabbath anyway!
Have any of you had to work on Sunday? What do you do to help yourself remember it's a Sunday and try to keep it special?

Also, remember the trip to Mesa Verde? We finally have pictures. :)



Grandpa and Uncle Tom

"Rear End Only"? Ok! 

Grandpa always wanted to hop onto a train and be a hobo... :p

Scary, but gorgeous drive over part of the Rockies

I'm moving to Colorado. I found such good looking men there! ;)


(So did Grandma apparently ;) )

We don't look anything like tourists!

Cutest little display in the mini electric train... display. (Wow, send me back to AP English. I learned nothing.)


Good looks run in the family. (Practically gallops!)

More cute tiny stuff from the electric train display

We're still working on reading comprehension...

Cliff Palace. (The one with that interesting ranger woman who reminded me of a dinosaur who's been drinking too much tea and coffee. Also side note, "Shawn Duffy, Park Ranger (insert ninja sound effects here)" works at Mesa Verde in the winter. ... Figures. :p

I'm seriously going to put one of these in my basement someday! I'll have a whole room of tiny cute stuff that serves absolutely no purpose beyond my entertainment. 

This was like coming home... :p (Such good treats!)
Anywho. I'm going to go read a book, and write a check and take a nap or something else totally unproductive. (Because it's my day off!! :D)

1 comment:

  1. Cute boy texting? Could this be the same boy that you are "pretending" to be twitter pated with? Also, Montana Man! YAY! Fun! Your life is so exciting to boring married ladies like me. Just kidding, being married is fun and exciting too! You should try it! ;)

    Random comment, over and out.

    ReplyDelete