Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 04, 2011

So I've gotta type fast...

But I just had the sudden urge to blog. (Good thing I'm not addicted or sit and think of what I could blog about when I get home from work. Not pathetic at all. ;) )

The Mother/Daughter party was so much fun, Aunt Marie, and Anne Marie met us there, and then afterward I went to Anne Marie's house to have a 'secret circle' visiting party. On the floor. In their basement. Complete with Dr. Pepper and Cherry Coke. (Sweet Summertime!) It was seriously so much fun to just sit and talk about everything! Which made me think, "Crap. I'm turning into a dull adult!" :p (When I was little, I could not for the life of me understand why my parents wanted to sit around and just talk. Where's the fun in that? They definitely needed to build forts and play huskies downstairs with us. Something more entertaining than just talking blech. :p)

Last night, guess what I did with my best friend, Moo?
Yup, The Biggest Loser on the wii is totally on my wishlist now. Who knew that watching your alternate reality fat self work out with Miss fit Jillian could be so fun? Last night we did a core workout (which we decided was pretty much a lie. Plyometrics isn't as core as we wanted it to be.) and then two 'challenge' activities. The first was 'skate or splash' and you had to do side steps and 'skaters' fast enough so that your fat self didnt' fall right off the treadmill into a pool. Hilarious? Indeed.
The second was a cycling one where you alternate between 'tire drills' and 'football drills' at ridiculous speeds. For eight rounds.
Needless to say, we were sweating like pigs, so we decided to re-motivate ourselves by watching Step Up 3.
I'm now determined my destiny was to be a dancer. It spoke to my soul. :p
(But now I've gotta run to work!)

1 comment:

  1. So much fun?? you are an awesome girl. Love the way you write. Hope we get to spend some quality time together tomorrow. Gramps and I wil leave about ten or eleven and see you at the shower. Missing you....Gram

    ReplyDelete