Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

the extras: pictures that didn't make it yesterday.

Well. Here we are. :)



... in all our obnoxious glory.

And speaking of obnoxious glory, guess who's pretended to be twitterpated with victim contestant came into the visitor center and visited for an hour! Oh yeah. That'd be mine. He's rather attractive. I might have blushed the entire time.  Don't even worry about it.
Also, I've got tomorrow off and I'm sort of already counting down the hours until work ends tonight so I can feel like I'm on vacation. :p It's been so fun to stay in Hatch this week, I'm telling you guys, this place is theraputic!
(And so has been belting Lady Antebelum, Foriegner, and Lesley Roy at the top of my lungs!)

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! Also, you guys are HOT. Love the pics. Haha.

    ReplyDelete