Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Just because I know you're dying...

We went and got snow cones and walked down the Canyon Park trail. And he maybe scared me to death pretending he saw a person sitting on a rock by the stream watching us. No worries, I'm not gullible.
And while I did not bake cookies so he doesn't even know how domestic I am, but it's ok, because it went well and euphoric eating would've made me not fit into my new jeans as well.

... He's taking me to dinner tonight. Just in case you wanted to know that as well. :p

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! I was dying! I did want to know! Thanks for the update. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come you are so incrediblely cute????? Sounds like so much excitemnent and fun I can hardly wait to see you again and have a good chat. The swing on the back porch is very lonesome for you. I sit there most every night. come see us soon......Gram

    ReplyDelete