Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 06, 2011

Two words:


In. Love.

So last night I dragged Megan with me to "Squal Mart" (and wondered who's work it was nick naming that place...) and then after we took the 'scenic route' home. :) It really was so much fun to talk to Meg and sing with the radio and drive in Cedar where there are stop lights and actual turning lanes so I don't accidentally drive in the wrong side of  traffic when I turn. (Sorry Tropic!)
The highlight of my evening on the superficial-ish side (because the good, blog worthy highlight was making smoothies (aka "sthmoothieth") with my sisters and spending quality time with my familia ;) ) was seeing that car in the used car lot. I've heard a lot of good things about Nissans, and the Altima is kinda really cute! (Especially with a sunroof!)
Today (hopefully) my dad and I are going to go look at it and see if anyone's there we can talk to. I just need to know mileage, and test drive that thing, and I'm sold! Even though it's not a stick shift. Which is kinda a huge bummer. But I'm slowly being (converted is the wrong word. Manuals will always kick bum!) ... reacquainted(?) with automatics, since Beuler is one, and he's one heck of a car when I have to pass slow tourists. So... I could deal with the automatic bummer fact.

Also, my family loves me and listens to my phenomenal ideas (and probably the begging of my sisters) :) because I came home to this note from Bri: "Shan says on her blog that she and Maycee played the fat loser wii game. She'll flip when she finds out that we have it! When is she coming home?" Haha cute huh.
So my mother bought us fat loser so she could watch us fatties lose! (We love that around here, you know. And if you don't know- it's a great story. For another time. :p)
So. I'm going to go do some yoga, and then have an avocado smoothie, because I totally splurged and bought some avocados among our smoothie supplies last night. (I've been craving one of those for the past month!)
Mmm. Perfect Saturday morning. :)

Happy Weekend to all!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for saying nice things about Bueller. He needs it bless his little heart! haha I'm also glad you enjoy watching us fatties lose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI SHANNON. How fun to shop for cars and plan and dream... You will find the perfect one I know and it will be worth the waiting and shopping, Call me and tell me your sced. We are going to Cedar City on Thursday to see the play and look at Sheralee's school room and help Aunt Cherene with her room. If you are off maybe you could come with us. Love you... stay sweet and beautiful.....Gram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shan I have an Altima and I LOVE it! When I car shopped I knew I wanted an Altima and wouldn't even test drive anything else :) I heard an ad on the radio yesterday and though of you. It said if you buy a car at the small town car lot (or something like that) in Cedar that it comes with free carwashes for the life of your car, a tank of gas, and a $300 giftcard :) FUN FUN!

    ReplyDelete