Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 06, 2011

Guess who's nine?





This girl!!
Happy Birthday Bri! (She's still the mama queen, in case you wondered. Also in case you wondered, a large group of nine year olds has the same decibel level of a commercial airplane. :p)

In other news, the date.
Dallas came and picked me up and we drove to St George to meet Lyvi and her date, Kasey. Did you know the Pizza Factory on Boulevard is kind of Disney Land-ish? (It seemed kinda cutesy and magical to me anyway.)
When the other two got there we all piled in Dallas' car and drove to Snow Canyon, with flashlights and glow sticks in tow. (The guys had no idea what was going on til we got there. :) Mwahaha.)
The "cave" wasn't like the fairy tale, hole in a hillside kind of thing, it was more like Alice in Wonderland status, where you carefully scoot down an incline, and then jump into it. That's the part where I tripped over my own foot and fell right on my behind. That's definitely part of my tactic, though, in man catching. Then you crouch down and try not to face plant or take your head off on low rocks. There was a room in the cave that we splattered with glow paint, and then splattered ourselves with glow paint.
We then played hide and seek. Yup, all four of us. :p
I have to admit, I was really skeptical about the four people thing because I swear we played hide and seek with more people when I was little... but it actually was pretty fun because 'hiding' consisted of standing against a wall or laying down on a rock and trying not to breathe or laugh. You honestly couldn't tell what was person and what was cave! (So trippy!)
Forever later, after some more cave exploration, we climbed back out (which made me think of Sheralee and Casey bouldering. It was intense! Ha) and drove back to Pizza Factory to eat! We were SO dirty, you should've seen the looks on people's faces. Priceless!
Then we went home. :)
I learned some things. A- I'm such a blonde klutz! ("No, I still want water." "Shannon, she meant ordering food." "... Oh." Yeah. Embarrassing.)
B- Climbing around in caves is crazy exercise! My abs and thighs are killing me today!
C- Two shy people in a car for an hour= lot's of awkward silence. (And lot's of super random questions in attempt to get him talking. :p)

Then I went to Denny's with a group of my Piute friends and their college buds (Lyvi, Tabby, Shay, Kami, Tausha, Uinse, Rachelle, Hailey and Brandon.) Sleep deprivation is setting in.

So what do I do? I go and have a girl's party with Meg and Miss at the Cedar house! Redbox, facials and manicures here we come!

So, dear blog readers, Peace and blessin's.
Peace,
and blessin's.
:D

2 comments:

  1. bahaha I love that you put peace and blessins at the end of one of your blogs too o.O miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your date sounded so freaking awesome! Yay!

    And I was walking through Harlem past all these black ladies chatting on the street when I read the "Peace and Blessins", and it hit soooo close to home and made me laugh right out loud. I was even walking past a park and I thought, "Goin to meet Peter at the Perk!" It was awesome. Thank you for making me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete