Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 09, 2011

I'm probably grumpy.

So I apologize in advance.

Last night when it started raining, I  was soo happy! (I love me some rain when I get to cuddle under my covers and listen to Norah Jones.)
But, after an hour it just made me feel kinda blue.
Yesterday was a sentimental day. I miss friends that I used to be so close with but are now so different that we hardly talk. I miss Ephraim, and my apartment, and the people there... I miss my used to be best friend from there.
And so then when yet another hour rolled by and I was still feeling sentimental/blue, and it was still pouring outside, I didn't really love the rain so much anymore. It kept me up all night! :p
That is why, my fellow bloggers, I really wish I could just sleep it off and not actually go to Story Tellers today.
(Goodness, why did I have to get the morning shift? :p)
However. Responsibility calls. (So do the pay checks. ;) ) So here I go, off to save the world, one scrap book packet at a time. ;)
Happy drizzly Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment