Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 16, 2011

I've got a dilemma.

And it's a vain one, for sure.

Green? or Brown. (That 'brown' isn't actually very brown. It's kind of gross looking actually so rest assured the brown I'm debating isn't too hideous.)

Dear Karlee, (Yeah, you get your own little epistle in this one! Feel free to feel special now. ;) ) Anyway. I discovered that beyond the pictures of me and Tyler, and maybe even counting those, the majority of my pictures consist of me and you. Haha. Just thought I'd let you know.
Love, me.



I miss Sami! (And the excitement of checking our mailbox haha.)



I finally found where I hid my contact supply, and so now I can't decide if I want to keep wearing just the brown ones that make me feel like I look like my cute mom :) or if I should go with green. Because nothing makes green eyes pop like only seeing brown ones for a month. :p

Also, Saturday I had a hermit day, and you all just need to understand how nice that was!

I'm sure I'll tell you about everything that I haven't already soon enough, but I've gotta go back to being productive... so until then. :p
Peace and Blessings




3 comments:

  1. I love that picture!!! It makes me think of the lovely memories from that night! hahaha Skyler had just asked me if I would do true badger with him and I was frrrrrreaking out cause I had nothing cute to wear, so we traded clothes (naturally) and then I felt cutesy, so we took a bajillion pictures! & then I became a true badger....in your shirt ;) haha I love you and think you're gorgeous with either eye color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Kar, I miss you!! I forgot about that! And I wanted Tate to ask me to be a true badger with him, but he didn't. But I still felt cutesy in your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I had been noticing your eyes in your pictures, but I could not put my finger on what was so noticable about them! It never occured to me that they were actually changing colors! I just kept thinking, "Huh, I never noticed Shan had such green eyes." Or "Hmmm, I can't believe I never noticed Shannon's beautiful brown eyes!" haha. Heck, what color ARE your eyes, anyway?!

    And for the record, I think they look good every color I've seen!

    ReplyDelete