Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

They weren't kiddin'!



"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people don't kill their husbands!"

... Minus the killing husbands part, (because of several reasons, one of which being that I haven't a hubby) this Legally Blonde statement applies to me right now!*

*I am about to brag up a storm, so buckle up. I realize I'm vain, but I swear that song is about me! ;)


I've been averaging 30 minutes of 'cardio' (which translates to, shuffling and wheezing) at least every other day. (I feel like I have basically every day but I now live at home and so if I hyperbolize my exercise habits my family is here to correct me. :) So maybe just almost every day?)
I also did Jillian Michaels' work out tape called "something that I actually can't remember but sounds fit and tone and stuff." I'm still waddling.

Tonight Tabby, Shay and I went to SUU's indoor track and we did the shuffle-wheeze thing for an hour before playing volleyball. (I use the words playing and volleyball loosely. We were sooo stinkin tired that it was more of a half hearted attempt to bump it back and forth. Although you should be happy to learn we made it to Z three times! Yesterday we barely made it to Z once! :p)

And so now that I'm sore and exhausted and filled with delusional endorphins I'm going to bed. Maybe I'll hang on to a few of the happy feelings for work tomorrow if I sedate them while they're still here. :p

(This was a ridiculous blog post. Sorry my life is sorta boring. Really, it's just working. And working at getting more work so I can keep working. And then working out. So I felt guilty and posted my brag/ramble. Which is still being dragged out, so this time I'm serious. I'm goin to bed. :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment