Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Once upon a time we took pictures...

Here are the only ones that have been posted so far. Haha
(P.S These are by Alecia Dawn Photography. Check out her blog, and facebook page!)





Kinda fun, right? She said there's going be more, but I just wanted to show off our ANTM skills. :p

Also, I haven't been this sore in AGES. Truly, people, I'm waddling. But, I also haven't slept this well in ages. So I guess it's a fair trade, right?

Today my dad's going somewhere for meetings of some sort, so the girls and Mom are loading up and heading to Grandmas! (Woo woo!) I love Fridays. Love love love them. :)
So, I'm going to be cliche and do another Friday favorites post:
-Sleeping in! :D

- Reading! (Check out The List by Melanie Jacobson  because I looooved it! It is a little on the cheesy romance side of the scale, but it's good. :) Also I'm finally reading The Golden Spiral by Lisa Mangum. It's a sequel to The Hourglass Door. I like it so far, but once again- it's on the cheesy side. :p)
-Music with stringed instruments in it.
-New phones
-SUNSHINE!
-Ipod  warranty's. (I need to stop being technologically accident prone. First my laptop, now the ipod... New phone please be durable!)
-Ice Water...
and last but not least
-Unnecessary long showers.
Speaking of which, I'm gonna go take one. (Although I think this one counts as necessary because hygiene is a social must. So I've heard.) :)

HAPPY FRIDAY!

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are AMAZING!!! Shan I totally thought that first one was a model at first glance. You look HOT! ;) I love these and can wait to see more. How fun for you guys. Your friend is really good!

    And I was so excited to hear that you did Jillian michaels! And that it made you waddle too. (I felt like such a wimp when I started doing it, it's soooo hard!) but that's such a great feeling to know you worked out really hard. Good for you! I need to get back in that habit. You're so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete