Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Ok, now I am being vain, sorry.

But I need your help! (Yup, even yours! :p Seriously though, I want everyone's input)

I have to pick one of these for an 8x10, and then another one for wallet sized prints.
Unknown to most, I suffer from a serious disease called "Ican'tactuallybedecisivesopleasedon'tmakememakedecisions". (Did you catch all that? :p)
Therefore, I'm asking opinions :)

A)

B)

C)


D)



E)

F)

G)

Ok, let's hear the votes. :) (Thanks for putting up with me and my egocentric post! :p)




8 comments:

  1. Although I love black and white, I think your striking coloring warrants a color photo. I'm quiet partial to A because of the lighting. But they're all amazingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A, D, F, or G. Very helpful input I know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Thanks Lee... now I know B and C are out of the running. Now to narrow the rest. ;) :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SAY F FOR THE 8X10 AND E FOR THE WALLETS BUT IT WAS A VERY HARD DECISION TO MAKE THAT KEPT ME UP MANY NIGHTS LOL JK BUT SERIOUSLY THEY ARE ALL GREAT PIX AND YOU LOOK SUPER DUPER PRETTY BUT THOSE TWO ARE MY FAVES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say A or F for either or! those are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 8x10: A or D
    wallet: B or E

    And you are soooo photogenic. Seriously. You are not only gorgeous but you look sooo comfortable in front of the camera. You could be a model!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, Thanks guys! Lacie, I'm giggling over the all caps stuff, And Kar that's what I was thinking! Ang, I wish I was comfortable in front of cameras haha I feel like a total idiot! Every time!

    ReplyDelete