Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Yo ho yo ho a Pirates life for me!

(Well, minus drinking hard beverages and pillaging villages and such. ;) )
So, long story short, I will probably never have a normal sleep schedule again, and I'm not going to feel normal or healthy for at least a week now. All the late night stuff definitely caught up to me! Haha
So, here are some pictures from the movie:
Tasha, and Shalece

Tabby, TJ, and me.
As you can tell, we're all very excited. Especially Shalece, who has an intense love for being photographed. ;)
We went to Denny's after, and I'm telling you there's gotta be some strange chemical reaction that occurs if you eat cheese fries and drink Hot chocolate (especially if it's topped with "crisco whipped cream") at three in the morning. We might have dissolved into giggling lumps of incoherency after that.

So remember the silly photoshoot we did? There are more pictures now! (But I'm vain and I didn't download all of everyone else's, so it's now officially going to look like I dominated the shoot. Which is definitely not true. Just so you know. :p)











Once again, so I don't get busted for copyrights, these are all done by Alecia Dawn Photography, her logo should be on all the pictures. :)
Kinda fun though, huh? 
Now I"m going to go get ready for the day. :p

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaaand you're gorgeous.

    And I suck at photography, I just learned. Ha.

    ReplyDelete