Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm not a party pooper or anything...



I'm also not pessimistic in any way, shape or form. :p
However, you should know I'm not a huge fan of the awkward first date thing. 
I don't really love the awkward shallow conversations, with endless pointless questions to keep the conversation going. 
Playing games isn't my favorite either. Who made up the rules anyway? Taking turns with who contacts who first, and the being "mysterious" and editing yourself to be impressive and non-scary? 
This dating crap is a lot of work. Haha.
It's also kind of fun, (Of all the rotten luck) and sadly, kind of necessary if I plan on ever abandoning my facebook relationship status of "Painfully single". 
One of the ladies that works at Story Tellers with me is setting me up on a blind date.
But not just any blind date, a complicated, and VERY blind date. (Although I'm pretty sure no one's actually visually impaired...)
A- he's someone I went to school with.
B- he doesn't actually know he's going on a date with me. Or that he went to school with me. Or anything really.
C- I guess he just barely went on break with his girlfriend. 
D- We're being picked up by the date setter upper girl, and another one of the ladies that works at ST. Blindfolded. And then thrown together in a "Surprise! Here's your date!" moment. :p

I think I'm a little scared. 

(Bahaha... lucky for me and everyone else out there in need, looky at what I found! Oh dear. I didn't take the survey. I don't know what you're talking about. But if I did I bet they'd be pretty entertaining answers... (weird shifty eye look) Haha.)

It'll be fun though, right?


:/

1 comment:

  1. The really blind date thing cracks me up. Have fun. No matter what it will be a great story.

    ReplyDelete