Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Alright, fine. Here's the rain to sate the dry spell.

So my sister, of who's identity will remain anonymous for her own safety, has been somewhat nag-ish for me to post on this blog of mine. So:
voila.
I posted...










Ok, so that wasn't all I'm going to post either.
Blasted stinkin no good dirty rotten UBSCT testing schedule! Second hour was a little over two hours long for the past two days. (Lot's of 2's. Interesting.) Seminary for two hours was mostly bearable... minus the fact we watched the Testament and a girl in front of me was talking (quite loudly) about how 'this is so stupid! I mean, I'm sorry but this acting is awful and their hair looks weird and the special effects are so lame...'
Um, are you KIDDING me?? Haha, well all that may be true but I do believe this movie is kinda more about an entirely different purpose. Right? Of course right. And a boy sitting next to me was saying something fairly cynical. Goodness people. The spirit. That is our main goal in watching these movies and going to seminary anyway. Not the acting, not the storyline (entirely), not the acting... none of that. It doesn't even matter. People in real life stink at acting too and say and do weirdly annoying things too. And do you see any special effects in real life?? Yeah, didn't think so. So hush up (but don't look into the gumbo) and enjoy this stinkin peaceful moment! :p (Good thing my words and tone is totally peace-inviting right there huh. Oxymoron maybe?)
Yes, seminary for two hours is grand. However, AP English is an entirely different story. For the first hour we did a 'group test' in which I was the scribe and therefore pretty much did the entire test by myself while one girl stared off into nowhere sleepily while another girl never EVER stopped talking (the loud seminary complainer girl. Yup, I get a double dose. Lucky me.) and most of her points were COMPLETELY off the chart of almost correctness in accordance to 1984. And then the boy of the group drew the picture required and then bantered with Mr. Intellectual that I'm always griping about. Ya know, the communistic, 'let me tell you why men invented high heels', and 'I'm not finished yet!' recite his main point three more times guy. Sounds great doesn't it? Then for the next hour we played the game where you write a sentence then someone draws a picture of the sentence and folds the words so the next person only sees the picture and then has to write a sentence about the picture and it just keeps going and going and going. One went from a cactus, teddy bear, traveling the world and stevie wonder to the Texas chainsaw massacre. And then the blue man group turned into fuzzy men with their hairy girlfriends going on a date. And then I think that one morphed into Nolan crushing on Hugh Jackman.

I can see why. ;)



















So I'm running out of things to ramble about... and I'm feeling slightly less than positive bubbly happy madness so I believe this post will stop here. With this parting picture of happy goodness.


















This is how I feel :p

2 comments:

  1. If I were Nolan I would also be madly in love with Hugh Jackman. bahahaha. I am so glad that this 'sister' of yours is a nagger!

    exoirtio! plus Quid!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also am glad for the sisterly nagging which resulted in such a highly entertaining post. :) Loved this. I want to comment on so many little parts. But I will just say that I really liked it, and I giggled a few times. Oh, high school. Oh, ridiculous people. I'm so glad you're not buying it. High school is so not reality, as you seem to have figured out, and as some people never seem to. :)

    ReplyDelete