Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yes, I am posting twice in one day. Is there a problem with that? :p

I have a complaint.
I'm seventeen, and this whole wedding planning assignment is supposed to be an eye opener- not a point of persuading me to join a convent. But after much searching and deliberation I finally found a modest wedding dress:


Haha, it's a little on the extreme side perhaps, but I definitely will be modest. Times ten!

Also, although its fun to plan and stuff I give up. So I'm posting lyrics to a song my friend sent me when she decided she was going to be my sunshine on my cloudy day in life :p I rather quite like them. It's
"You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)" by Josh Groban. (Who you should know is now considered by my friend to be a musical and lyrical god. :p)


Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
When your heart's heavy
I...I will lift it for you

Don't give up
Because you want to be heard
If silence keeps you
I...I will break it for you

Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved

Don't give up
It's just the hurt that you hide
When you're lost inside
I...I will be there to find you

Don't give up
Because you want to burn bright
If darkness blinds you
I...I will shine to guide you

Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved

You are loved
Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
Don't give up
Every one needs to be heard
You are loved

1 comment:

  1. Those song lyrics are really great! I almost felt like I was reading a note from Jesus. :)

    And I think the assignment to plan a wedding sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete