Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dae mon.

Ok, so this song has been stuck in my head FOREVER. And it's in some german affected latin or something... and it's driving me insane. Haha.
Today my cousin and I are going on a double. Hopefully. It seems like things like this never work out- someone bails or gets sick or something. Or it snows (please don't let it snow!) But anyway... I'm sharing the annoying joy of the song. It's really cool- but just not when it's been playing on repeat in my head for the past two days. :p
Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I remember this song from my choir days. We didn't end up singing it but we practiced it a couple times because we were considering it as one of our tour pieces. Then another school ended up singing it. It's so crazy!! Really cool though, especially when you hear it live and it's performed really well. Probably not the most fun thing to have playing on repeat, though. :) Why do our brains do that....?

    Hope your date was fun!

    ReplyDelete