Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Since I'm bored...

I decided to try putting my memory card into my parent's camera and uploading pictures that way.
It mostly worked, and by mostly I mean I'm still fuming over the fact that it deleted 160 out of 200 pictures. >:( That's so insanely frustrating since I had a lot of really good ones. And because I'm so tired, I'll probably cry over it. :p OH well.
There were some randomly fun ones of when we went cross-country skiing on New Years. (And so I posted one of those, and a few other completely and totally random ones because photography and pictures just make me happy. They fill a void in my soul ;P)





2 comments:

  1. I feel practically famous having my hat on your blog! hooray! I like the pictures they make me smile! :) :) see? SMIIIIIILEY! :( oops :D

    ReplyDelete