Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 08, 2010

Monday. Is not a special day.

However, today was a mostly ok Monday. Nutrition dragged forever and I fell asleep a few times, but we did complete random ‘just for fun’ work in English and it went by super fast! And we got to pick our own seats, haha how exciting right? Also my group for Sweethearts finally got together and planned. There’s an extra girl who just joined us today, and they’re all really fun and it may be lame and show you all just how pathetic I really am- but it’s so fun to actually hang out with friends. Who are girls. When I’m in a relationship it tends to take over everything and I never had the need to step out of my comfort zone and make friends, and now that I had the little shove it’s been so much more fun than I thought. I like it.
We decided to start the day date in the early afternoon ish. There are two plans, but the first choice is to go to Hatch and have random playing in the snow type games, or board games and have hot chocolate and dutch oven and just hang out in Grandma and Grandpa’s cute cabin. : ) Fun huh? The back up plan is basically the same except for here in cedar, and a nice ‘fancy’ dinner instead of dutch oven. I’m excited : )

On a different note, I took pictures. And they’re completely random but I wanted to post them. Except none of the camera uploading methods are working… I swear there’s a monster in my house that eats everything valuable that you never knew you’d miss until it’s ingested and never to be seen again. The connection cable thingy that I just barely got before Christmas is missing so I’ve had to put my memory card in my mom and dad’s camera and then put the pictures on that way… which has had it’s technical difficulties as well. The t.d of today is that the battery died. So I’ll have to put the pictures on later. : (

1 comment:

  1. Hi shannon! I added you to my blog! Iknow, I don't like mondays either. Only sometimes

    ReplyDelete