Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 05, 2010

Finally Friday!!!!!!!

Story of my life.... I was completely and utterly convinced that Wednesday was Friday. :( Like, legitimately convinced. And then in my last class hour two minutes before the bell rang and released me into crisp sunny afternoon freedom of weekendom it dawned on me. "Today is Wednesday Shannon." So I mourned a little bit out loud and my lovely friend Raquel comforted me by saying: "Mentally saying 'wed-na's day' right now!" :p I love her muchly.

And now, my friends, it is in fact (for real this time) FRIDAY! And I thought I had senioritis last year. HA! Like I even knew what that was... this year's feelings of senioritis is like the size of America compared to some tiny unknown island. Like Nim's island. :)

Also I just want to note that I sincerely hope with my fingers extra crossed that college's drama (because let's face it, life IS drama. You can't really move away from it or grow out of it cause it'll always be there in some form or another) is slightly less elementary and immature drama. Idk how much more of this madness I can take before I simply explode.

1 comment:

  1. Don't fret, there is an end in sight. Married life is not drama. Well, for some people it is. But they make it so. They are retarded. Anyway enjoy the drama while you have it and keep a very detailed journal and you will love reading it later and laughing and reminiscing about all the drama. So much fun. I used to get home and stay up till 2:00 am every night writing all the details. Priceless. Well, some parts are a little embarrassing to read now, but I'm still glad I did it.

    ReplyDelete