Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 05, 2010

I know EXACTLY what you mean. (Has nothing to do with with anything that makes sense.) (Just so you know)

IT'S FRIDAY AND WE CAN ALL CELEBRATE NOW!!!!!!!!!! Holy long week of sickness drama and sickly sweet condolences for said drama. Who knows how much more I could've handled before I rightly exploded?? So my friends and I decided to have a boy hater party. :) So here's a few things to get you in the mood...







I actually found most of these on an 'Anti Valentine's Day' Website... how awesome is that. I love it, haha... BUT now my cute Grandma called and thinks I should hate boys with all of them and go to the baby shower- which frankly, is what I'd rather do anyway. I miss me familia. So I may just do that and have to hate boys another time. Either way, I kinda liked this post. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment