Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 06, 2010

I refuse to edit.

Last night- although I still kinda wish I was in Lindon right now for a baby shower complete with a diaper cake :p- we had a semi guy hater party. I went to some water polo games with my friend Emily. I have two things to say about it. A-Holy brutal game!! And I think I heard that anything under the water is legal. Ouch! A guy got out of the water with scratches ALL over. Sad huh. B- I think I've seen a whole new side of the Cedar swimmer guys... a side I'm pretty sure I didn't want or need to ever see. :p Gross. Whoever invented speedo's... must have been gay or something. Idk, but they're gross. So Em and I talked and talked and TALKED and talked after school, and then went to the water polo games while Jennifer and Paige hung out, then met us there and then decided to leave but Emily had a special interest at the pool so we stayed for a few more minutes until someone showed up and kinda made me feel awkward. So we left and watched a chick flick. :p It was pretty grand. Not as much guy hating as I would've loved... but that's ok. We giggled for almost twenty minutes over: "I ran into my ex the other day.... put the car in reverse and hit him again!" :p See how mature we are? :p But hey- at least we only talk of bodily harm and revenge instead of actually doint it. Love life. Truly, I do. And now I REEEEAAAAALLLY want to run away and go to Richfield to watch Piute play basketball. :p Maybe I will! If of course the PGU's let me. (For those of you who are unfamiliar with this... acronym of sorts it's Parental Guidance Units. :p Basically it's just fun to say- no disrespect in any way dad. :p ) Now I'm just rambling so I should probably just hush up, and look into the gumbo. :)

But just for the sake of smiles... let me introduce you to my tactic of escape the blame. :D

Works like a charm ;) If you can convince them you have hydrophobe... haha, Have a grand Saturday all!
P.S as for the title of this- I was gonna vent then decided not to so I got back on here and clicked on the post called "I refuse to edit" and then clicked 'edit' while chuckling at the irony. Haha, I love it. :p

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahaha wow i love you to death!!!! that quote is, well, absolutely brilliant! it will be fun to see you at SNOW next year :) hahaha sorry you just make me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete