Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Just so you know... I spied flowers. How exciting is that??

"Your purpose here on earth is not to make everyone else happy- that would be taking away their individual missions. Your purpose here is to pass your test so that you can go home to your Heavenly Father again..."


Just a few P.S's...
Yeah, I did a total freak out of excitement dance over the cute purple flowers in my front yard on Friday. It's perfectly normal to be excited for spring my friends... the dance moves, however, were probably a little less so on the 'normal' scale. :p

I have recently discovered that a little bit of red fingernail polish goes a long way in individuality-empowerment. :p

Being the Laurel president is starting to kick in a little, and the pressure is building a bit. I keep telling myself to breathe- because, ya know, that's what you sort of have to do in order to stay alive. But for some wonderful reason I'm perfectly capable of stressing myself out over nothing. :p

Graduation and College are no longer little specs on the horizon to me- no, now they're these giants looming right in front of my face. Odd.

I went ice skating with my friend for my birthday, which was quite fun actually. I only biffed it once! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Happy happy birthday! Hurray for Spring and flowers! I had a similar dance around moment in the park the other moment. People were looking at me funny, crouched over trying to take a picture of the new flowers with my phone. Good luck with Laurel president duties/preparing for graduation+future. Just rock some red nail polish and go out to conquer the world. :)

    ReplyDelete