Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh for lovely.



Good morning ladies and gents.
Today is Wednesday. Once considered the grandest and most favorite day of the week by yours truly. However, there is a sad story called senioritis plus stress. And now saturday and any other day we get off from school is my favorite. :p
Cedar High School- I think I hate you. A: I absolutely love getting up and getting ready to wander through the old hallways (Sarcasm.) B: I love the drama that's going on EVERYWHERE right now (SARCASM.) And yet- I'm actually kinda a little afeared to leave the safety of the fake real life we're in while in High School. We like to think we're big tough seniors, ready to take on the world (and of course, we are,) but we're in a toned down version of real life. Next year, my fellow seniors, most of us won't have mommie doing the cooking and laundry- we'll have more than just our rooms to keep clean and we're going to be our own disciplinary judges. And our own alarm clocks. We've got to suddenly be rather quite responsible- and doesn't that sound scary? I think yes. Crazy madness, that's what it all is. Just crazy stressful fun insane madness.
So I've rested my case. I've gone mad- absolutely bonkers. (But all the best people are I'm told... by a fictional character no less. How can you go wrong with fictional advice??)

1 comment:

  1. I am way behind on blog commenting. Anyway.

    I had almost forgotten about the drama and stress that is senior year and high school in general. Then when I went home last week I started perusing my journal from my senior year. Oh dear. That was a crazy crazy time.

    But the good news is, you do move on. So much so that you actually forget the details of all the happenings and drama. (Until you read your old journals, then it all comes rushing back. Yikes!)

    The other good news is that the boy you were having drama with? He goes on a mission and drama continues via letters for a few months, then you meet prince charming and all the high school drama fades, then you start experiencing "real life" (the FULL version! ;) ), then said dramatic boy comes home, marries someone else and they have a baby and you both move on and are happy with your lives that the people you've become.

    And part of the person you become, comes from all the experiences and relationships you had all along the way, so instead of looking back on the drama and craziness of high school with regret, you are just glad for the people you knew and the friendships you had and how those things shaped you into the person you are today.

    But most of all you're grateful for prince charming who saved you from the drama of single-dom and brought you to the newfound realm of real life.

    At least, that is how I see it.

    And I'm excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete