Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Just a couple of perfect quotes. And a couple of cartoons. Ah, my life.



Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyways. -- Anonymous

I don't want to deny my heart its chance to feel, I don't want to deny my soul something real... -- Satisfy by Verdana

In the game of life it's a good idea to have a few early losses, which relieves you of the pressure of trying to maintain an undefeated season. -- Bill Baughan

Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can. -- Danny Kaye

Life isn't worth living unless you're willing to take some big chances and go for broke.-- Eliot Wiggington

Sadness flies away on the wings of time.
--Jean de La Fontaine

“I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are.”

“Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option”

“We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.”

2 comments:

  1. Ah! Yes! The satisfaction of Calvin and Hobbs.I love the one about writing. I might have to say that in English class....ya know try to get some brownie points for sounding intelligent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Calvin and Hobbes is too true. These are great quotes! I especially loved the last one, I've been feeling that a lot lately. You're so much happier when you appreciate the moment and stop looking forward to something in the future that's supposed to finally make you happy. Love it.

    ReplyDelete