Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

If only if only

the woodpecker cries...
I'm not sure why, but that's how it goes.

I haven't blogged for a while, and I'll be honest: it's driving me nuts! But there's not much to blog about. I already whined all my internet-worthy (last pre in the elderly) teenage angst.
I haven't cooked too much lately- and definitely not anything blog worthy.
School is school- stressful and counting down til finals, and then until move out day.
(I'll be honest I'm kinda really ready to get out of here. But at the same time I'm kinda sad too. With a side of nostalgic sentimentality. Yeah. That good.)
I'm starting to pack up stuff and shoving it in my truck. Weird, right? There's no way it's been a whole school year already, right? It's odd.
This is an incredibly boring blog post. I'm sorry, haha, I'll just go back to figuring out what to get my friend for her bridal shower, and maybe actually do my hair today. That'd be a good plan I think.
And just because posts are super boring without pictures:


Springtime and flowers and bees, come soon. (I'll even be ok with tolerating flies! Just warm up, Earth!)

p.s, I realize you all have much more of a life than I do, but BLOG people!! I miss reading your blogs! Goodness. :p

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry I haven't blogged lately! I just feel so out of it. I get the feeling a lot of people are feeling similarly. Either because their blogs fall eerily silent or because they mention that they're sick of it. What could be the cause of this? The yucky overlong winter dragging on and on?

    I love these Spring pictures!

    ReplyDelete