Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 01, 2011

Nostalgia =hate

I'm feeling angry at feelings of nostalgia. It makes me flustered. (That's because I'm being bitter and immature a little bit toward emotions.)
A guy who I never actually went to school with (because he moved in when I moved out)  at Piute came to visit me last night. It was mildly strange, a bit awkward, and not very distracting. But when my roommates got back from Zumba things got awesomer. (Yes. Awesomer.)
We made smoothies and breakfast burritos that we didn't actually eat until 11:30ish.
Oh yeah. Did I mention my friend shoved me in the freezer?

But... :)





I'm headed to Delta with Sami!! So I'll blog the rest of our escapade later.
(ENJOY CONFERENCE!! I'm so excited! We'll have to start a discussion board or somethin.)

No comments:

Post a Comment