Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

One more day...

And this is EXACTLY how I feel about it all. I'm ready to drop dead for a few hours of napping!
Alas, I have one more final that I will now study for. (By now I mean after this post. Mom, don't worry. I actually get lots done. All because I take blogger breaks to clear my brain and prep it for the next task at hand. ;) Love ya.)
This morning I got off of my bare mattress and threw off the one measly quilt I left unpacked. Next time I move out of somewhere maybe I'll think about what to pack early and what to procrastinate on. :p

I went and took my Chemistry final, and I even made it on time despite my waking up late. Yes, you can be proud of me if you want. :p
Then I came back and started cleaning again, and although I'll be the first to admit I've got a lot of things to work on based on mistakes from this year, I did do one thing right. That would be jumping the gun on the cleaning and packing stuff. Instead of doing one huge day of packing and cleaning I spread it out and so guess who has time for a small nap? Yes that would be moi. (Thank goodness.)

Also, my Wednesday wonderful...(go easy on me. I was trying to imitate the Friday favorite and thankful Thursday things.) is that Sami's mom came to help us clean. That woman is a cleaning machine beyond all reason! She works miracles, basically our apartment never has been, and probably never will be this clean ever ever again! Now if it can just stay this way until my check out tomorrow at 12:30. :)

I went to check the mail one last time, and guess what was in there??? A letter from Cherene my Aunt. Isn't that the best way to end your mail checking escapades? Thanks E :) I got to eat lunch today from the bday card gift! Love you!

And now because I feel like my blogs ramble on forever and aren't catchy or exciting or anything... I'm gonna take a nap and study my brains out.

Bye Ephraim... this is probably my last post here. :( (I'm getting all sentimental about this! Gah!)

2 comments:

  1. I remember the end of semesters being a crazy, busy, and very sentimental time for me! It's always hard to say goodbye to a place you've come to love! I'm sure I will plenty of work for an extra classroom decorater/paper cutter. Party!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stay here!!!! :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete